Continuing my Halloween theme, this is my favorite quick and easy halloween make-up look. It can be done with makeup you already have, and it doesn’t take a lot of time.
I also used Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation, NYX Milk, Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, UD Perversion Mascara, KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and ABH Brow Wiz (which I forgot to include in the photo)
1. Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation all over
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye under eyes, over blemishes and lips
3. Set Under Eye with Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
4. Wet n Wild Silent Treatment – all 3 shades (eyelid, crease, browbone) and Sugar in inner corners
5. NYX Milk along lower waterline
6. Silent Treatment Eyelid and Crease shades blended along lower lash line
7. Wing with KVD Tattoo Liner
8. Fill in eyebrows with ABH Brow Wiz
9. Blush on apples of cheeks
10. Fake lower lashes and freckles with Wet n Wild Black ColorIcon Brow & Eye Liner
12. Outline doll lips with Wet n Wild Fab Fuchsia Lip Liner
13. Fill in lips with Cherry Picking Mega Last Lip Colour
All comments and opinions are honest and my own.