Gone are the days when I had all the time I wanted in the morning to get ready for work, and with Bobby starting full time school in September it’s only going to get crazier. I typically shower before bed because I’ve never owned a decent dryer and they have all taken forever to dry my hair. Cue the Kiss Tornado 360° 1875W Ionic Dryer:
• 3x, super-fast hair drying action created with spiral airflow movements that penetrate deeper into the roots
• Ceramic tourmaline ionic effect reduces frizz and creates healthy, shiny hair
• Protects from spot heat damage
• No more shaking of dryer–rotating air booster does the work for you
• Bonus styling concentrator attachment included for traditional styling
I was really worried that my hair would get caught up in the “rotating air booster” – but thankfully it didn’t. It took about 5 minutes to dry my hair, making it very possible for me to shower in the morning if I want and it is really nice not having to wave my wrist back and forth as the rotating air booster distributes the air quite well. The attachments are also extremely easy to switch, so you can use the air booster to dry most of your hair, and then the concentrator attachment to finish drying and styling.Kiss wants to make your mornings easier too, so they’re giving one away! Check out all the ways you can enter below. Winner will be chosen after Monday, August 17, 2015. Giveaway open to Canadian residents only. Winner will be contacted by email and has 24 hours to respond – otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Good luck to all who enter!
All comments and opinions are honest and my own.