I wish I could say I was one of those people who always had their hair done. But that would be a big ol lie. Typically I have used my minimal time in the morning on my makeup, and leave the house in a ponytail… or if I’m feeling fancy, a bun. I think the Kiss InstaWave is going to change that. I have tried a different automatic curler… but the longer my hair gets, the more frequently my hair gets stuck in it, and the less I want to use it.
• Patent pending Curl Dial – instantly curls and won’t tangle
• Curls to the left or right for versatility
• Design ensures tangle-free operation
• Max temperature of 420° F (2 heat settings: low/high switch)
• Auto shutoff after 90 minutes
• Ceramic Ionic Technology – Gentle infrared heat and negative ions reduces frizz and damage
Before using, I watched the tutorial here and it really was that easy. I curled all of my hair without snagging in about 20 minutes… definitely something I could add to my morning routine. I feel really pretty with loose curls as my hair is typically quite flat, so this will be my go to for Valentine’s day ♥
Do you curl your hair? What is your go-to hairstyle for getting out of the house in the morning?
All comments and opinions are honest and my own.